Saturday, January 18, 2014

Nothing is Impossible


I'm falling behind on my posting again.  I even bought a colorful little agenda to keep track of what I want to post and when.  Life got in the way, though.  We ended the year with Spud sustaining an injury to his back.  He finally had surgery last week and is now well on his way to recovery.  So now I feel more comfortable devoting time to my "pursuit of happiness".

Just an update...I'm doing well living in the spirit of my "just one word".  I still stumble daily, but for the most part, I'm doing a good job of living up to "move".

Now for the fun stuff.

Baby J is a big fan of Audrey Hepburn's.  I always thought I was but, to tell you the truth, the more of her films I watch with Baby J, the more I am of the opinion that, while truly lovely to look at, most of her roles consist of being a whiny ding dong.  Not exactly my cup of tea.  Anyway, I found this stamp from Technique Tuesday on one of my online shopping binges.  Because it reminded me so much of J, and because I really liked what it had to say, I snapped it up.  After digging through my vast amount of 6x6 pads, I managed to come up with these two cards, both of which helped use up some very old supplies.  Like years old supplies.  I also got to dig out the high tech crafting gadgets -- better known as a dinner plate.  Made the perfect semi-circle possible.  All in all, I'm very happy with the outcome.


1 comment: