3. Go swimming. Just couldn't bring myself to do it. The old leatherbacks at the complex's pool were skeezier than ever. No way was I going to subject Baby J or myself to it.
4. See a double feature at the drive-in. I'm going to move this to the fall bucket list. It's not good to sit in a car when temps are above 70.
6. Go to the zoo...KC, Omaha or St. Louis! Meh. I couldn't get too excited about this one.
8. Ride the train. It's cheaper to fly, apparently.
11. Find a beautiful place to have a picnic...and then have it! Gonna move this one along to the fall list too.
I'm going to have to do some thinking to come up with ways to round out my fall bucket list. So many things to see and experience, so little time!