Saturday, August 4, 2012

So Very Grateful


This afternoon found me rearranging things in my bedroom. My sewing machine and various projects have been overtaking my papercrafting table, so I decided it was time to put up my second craft table. Besides moving around some furniture, I also needed to condense some of my supplies to take advantage of the storage I have available (which isn't much). Also, my scrapping circle is having a garage sale at our next crop, so it was a perfect time to go through my stuff and see what I wanted to get rid of. You guessed it!! The short attention span hit a peak in the middle of weeding out my paper scraps. I love the colors in the patterned paper and, after finding some other coordinating solid scraps, put this card together. I believe the paper and the sentiment came from one of my Simon Says Stamp kits. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

Now to finish putting my room back together. Have a great evening!

1 comment: